Friday, February 14, 2014

bubbling with love

I know you guys missed me. I see tears studding your eyes and streaming down your face through the computer screen. Here's a complementary tissue.

3k+ page views. Damn. -whistles- Much room for improvement there.

Heh, it's Valentine's Day, eh? Our high school had this "amazing" school spirit event for this spectacular day. Spotlight Day! 
Dress in the three condiment colors for a hot dog! Red for taken, green for "single and ready to mingle", and yellow is for the in-between, whatever that is. Naturally, Eri and I flaunted our school spirit in an assortment of colors. Eri had a nice blue and yellow (Berkeley, man) sweatshirt along with a pair of jeans, while I dressed in -100% saturated attire (grey and black). We're totally supporters of Valentine's Day. No, we're not jealous. biches, pls/ #overloadofswag                                                                                        
I'd share with you all my playlists of love songs, but that'd be far too much work on poor, sweet me. 
Instead, I'll be benevolent and share one song. Check out ' Killer ' by The Ready Set. Extremely sweet song for the lovebirds;)
Mhm, 'Sweater Weather' is a nice choice too, yeah?

HAPPY CHINESE/ASIAN NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! I'm not a month late. Just a little off because of our speedy browser, Internet Explorer! :)
Anyway, time of that year again where you see red everywhere. Red lanterns, banners, good luck charms, clothing, envelopes, blood splatter -- whoops.
So there you are, in the bathroom during the middle of the night taking a shit undisturbed. In fact, you're dozing off due to your weariness when suddenly--BANG! BANG! BANG! your idiotic neighbors set off their firecrackers, roaring with laughter without a care about their surroundings. Really, anyone would fancy storming over and punching the lights out of them. They dare shake with mirth when their magnificent neighbor was shaken awake from their deafening sound?! Alas, if this were EVER to have happened to me, I would spare them for the sake of the New Year. We wouldn't need any more red, if ya catch my drift...


Thanks for your concern, Eri. Try not to get in my way when I sneeze.
My insincerest apologies, but I must decline your generous offer of making babies. Please don't involve me in such matters.
Kindest regards.

Since we're all celebrating and congratulating this new, profound "zigzag" who commented, I'll give him a small insignificant mention in this blog post. Greetings to Zigzag from the alternate admin for this blog: van!

i'm out.

-fresh van 2/14

No comments:

Post a Comment